Monday, October 10, 2011

Write an application for the past of junior clerk.



To,
        The Dirctor ,
        Al-Raheem Associates,
        Hyderabad Pakistan.
Subject: REQUEST FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK.
Dear Sir,
        i wish to apply for, the posto a junior clerk advrtised in Daily Jang of 15 april 2009.
        I am 22 years old and have just passed the Technical Diploma Examination from Government Polytechnic Institute, hyderabad in Mechanical Enginering. I have also taken a course in shorthand and hold a cerificate from an instituion for 80 words a minute. my typing speed is 45 words a minute.
        I have enclosed the copies of the above said documents.
        If I am appointed to the post,I assure you that i shall try my best to give you entire satisfacion.
                                        yours faithfully
dated: 09/11/2009                (Nawaz ali)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...