Monday, October 10, 2011

Write an application to the Ministry of Education to apply for travel Scholarship to another Country.


To,
    The Officer-in-Charge,
    Ministry of Education
    Karachi Pak.
Subject: Request for the Grant of travel Scholarship on the Basis of Academic Qualificatrons.
Respected Sir,
    my name is muhammad Ibrahim and i have just passed my intermediate examination with fling colors.
    I have come to know through newspapers that you are offering travel scholarships. I wold like to apply for it.I have a great interest in the ield of engineering.I always have had a wihs to go abroad for study in the field of engineering. But being a son of a poor clerk, i could not think more aboutthat. Now your advertisement of scholarship has revived m hopes. Because I fulfil all the requirements which are required. i hope to be successful in my application and will be looking forward to your reply.
    Thank you.
                    yours sincerely,
                    (Muhammad Ibrahim)
dated:23/03/2010
(all requird documents and particulars are attached herewith)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...