Sunday, October 9, 2011

Write a letter to your younger brother or a friend advising him to refrain from the bad habit of smoking.



                        Examination Hall
                        Center Tando jam
                        23-03-2010
My Dear Shahid.
if was shocking for me to learn throgh a reliable source that you are indeed in smoking it is also kearned that you smoke high quality cigarette you must keep in your mind smoking is injurious to health and it is in no way good for health. It causes tuberculosis cancer, and other mortal diseases of lungs and liver. It is therfore no doctor would recommend smoking to any body. I wan to advise you though this let do regain from the bad habit of smoking this is my brotherly advice to you. Hope you will accept my advice and stop smoking right from now.

                        You're Sincerely
                        (Hassan Ahmed ali)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...