Sunday, October 9, 2011

Write an application to the Principal of your college requesting him to nominate/appoint youas the Captain of the college Cricket team.



    To,
    The Principal,
    Government Degree College,
    Noor shah Tando jam
Subject: Request for nomination as the captain of college Cricket team.
R/sir,
With most regards, I submit that I am a bonafide Biology. I am a
brilliant studying in XI- in all the college tests. I am also a best players of cricket. I ability to guide and control the players. I want to organize the college cricket team. So, I request you to please nominate me as the captain of the college cricket team, so that our college may be able to play against the teams of other colleges of the city.
Thanking you in anticipation.
                        Yours obediently,
Dated: 4/8/2011 (Altaf Hussain)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...