Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Write an Application to the District Magistrate of your District requesting him for the grant of Arms Licence.



To,
    The District Co-ordination Officer,
    Larkana Pakistan.

Subtject: Request For Grant Of Arms Licence.

Respected Sir,

    Most humbly and respectfully i beg to submit that i am a resident of village jeando khoso taluka Dokri. Our village is located near the katcha. The law and order situation in our locality is worsening day by day. So I am in dire need o arms for self protection.
    It is therefore requested that I may kindly be granted arms licence enabling me to protect myself and my family from culprits. for the above act of kindness I shall ever remain thankful to your gracious honour.

                        yours faithfully,
                        (Aatif Hussain)
dated: 7/6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...